Your original passport with a validity of at least 6 months after the expiry date of your visa.
It is also important that your passport contains at least 2 empty visa pages that are opposite each other.
All travelers must provide a digital, official, color passport photo that meets the following conditions:
- The photo is less than 3 months old
- The background is white or light gray in color
- The dimensions are 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- There are no damages to the passport photo
- The passport photo is not stapled to the visa application form
- The person in the photo is looking straight into the camera
- No glasses are worn in the photo
- The file must be provided in .PDF, .JPG or .JPEG size
- The Egypt e-visa is valid for 3 months from the time of issue and offers you a stay of up to 30 days
- The regular visa for Egypt differs in validity and the number of entries. Check our website for the possibilities and conditions per visa
For each visa type, you must provide us with additional documents, namely:
- With the regular tourist visa, in addition to your passport, passport photos and signed embassy form, you must provide a copy of your registered hotel and flight confirmation.
- With the regular business visa, you must provide a letter of guarantee from your employer in addition to the passport, passport photos and signed embassy form.
- With the e-visa, both business and tourist travelers must provide a copy of the flight and registered hotel confirmation.
What exactly is a visa for Egypt?
If you want to go to Egypt for a holiday or business trip, you need to apply for a regular visa or an E-visa before entering the country. The visa is a sticker issued by the government of Egypt and affixed to the passport. For Tourist purposes you can apply for the e-visa for Egypt. With this visa you have permission to enter the territory of Egypt. This visa is usually issued by the Embassy of Egypt in The Hague. The e-visa will be delivered digitally by email, after the application has been processed by us.
The visa will be checked during passport control in Egypt. If you arrive by plane, the first visa check will probably already take place at the airport.
Our staff will work professionally to ensure that your visa application for Egypt is flawlessly presented to the embassy and / or government of Egypt so you can travel with confidence.
What types of Egypt visas are available?
Various visas are available for Egypt. The type of visa depends on your travel purpose. The most common are an E-visa for tourist reasons or a regular visa for business purposes.
The purpose of your trip determines the type of visa you need to apply for. If you are unsure which visa is most applicable to your situation, do not hesitate to contact us! Our employees can advise you on this.
What does a visa for Egypt cost and how long does the procedure take?
The costs for the visa vary per visa type and processing time. Normally a normal request takes 6-10 working days. An emergency procedure can also be completed in 5 working days.
However, the embassy reserves the right at all times to take longer to assess your application than the stated average processing time for this.
- The e-visa costs € 36.95 per person.
Regular visas differ in costs. This depends on the type of visa you wish to obtain and the desired validity, processing procedure and number of entries.
- Regular tourist visas are available from € 84.95 per person.
- Regular business visas are available from € 105.95 per person.
A complete overview of the rates per visa type can be found on our website.