Your original passport with a validity of at least 6 months after the expiry date of your visa.
It is also important that your passport contains at least 2 empty visa pages that are opposite each other.
An official, color passport photo that meets the following conditions:
- The photo is less than 3 months old
- The background is white or light gray in color
- The dimensions are 50 x 50 mm
- There are no damages to the passport photo
- The passport photo is not stapled to the visa application form
- The person in the photo is looking straight into the camera
- No glasses are worn in the photo
Signed embassy form
After you have completed the online application form on this website, you will receive an e-mail stating which other documents are needed in your case (you can also check this yourself on this page). You will also find an embassy form in this email. This embassy form has already been filled in digitally, but still has to be printed (note: one-sided!) And signed. This should be done with a black pen.
The validity varies per visa type.
- The regular visas are valid between 1-5 years
- The e-visa is valid between 30 days and 1 year
- We recommend that you combine a printout of your e-Visa with your passport before traveling to your destination.
- Save the application (or email) of your e-Visa. This way you do not have to enter it again if you would travel to the same destination again.
What exactly is a visa for India?
If you want to travel to India for a holiday or business trip, you must have a visa. This gives you access to enter the country. This visa is issued by the Indian government and is issued both digitally and regularly.
What types of visas are available for India?
India has various types of visas. For example, a digital visa is available, which you can apply for entirely online. However, the following conditions apply:
- You can only apply for an e-visa twice a year
- Your arrival must not be by land
- The visa is only valid at the following airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mengalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Veranasi and Vishakhapatnam. In addition, the e-visas are only valid for 120 days from the time of issue, the stay of which may not exceed 60 days. An e-visa is a double entry visa, but both entries must take place within 60 days of entry.
The following conditions apply to the e-visa:
- International travelers whose purpose of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, visiting friends or family, short-term medical treatment or a regular business visit.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India.
- The passport must have at least two blank pages.
- International Travelers must provide a return ticket or onward travel ticket and can demonstrate that they have sufficient funds during their stay in India.
- International travelers who are a Pakistani passport or of Pakistani origin must apply for a regular Visa.
- Not available for diplomatic / official passport holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Passport Parent / spouse ie each individual must have a separate passport.
- Not available to holders of an International Travel Document.
A regular visa will be in your passport. This visa is valid for both tourists and business people and is valid for 5 years. You can travel to India several times within this period.
- It is possible to apply for a 1 year visa, for this you must state the reason why the visa should only be 1 year, instead of 5 years.
- Travelers between 12 and 70 years old are required to submit biometric data to the embassy in The Hague. You must therefore also come by appointment.
How does an India visa application procedure work?
Are you traveling on an e-visa?
Then you must complete the form on our website and email it to us, along with a clear scan of your passport and a passport photo. We will be notified within 72 hours after submitting. Has your application been approved? Then you can travel to India with the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). Has your application been refused? Then you can try to apply for a regular visa.
Are you traveling with a regular visa?
Then you must fill in the online form and send it to us together with your passport and passport photo (50x50mm) by registered mail. We also need additional signed documents from you. You can find this on our website. Once everything has been received in good order, the following applies:
- We will prepare a consular form for you on the basis of the form you have completed. You will receive this from us by email and you must send it signed to us again, together with the additional documents.
- Once we have received the consular form and documents signed by us, we will submit your application to the Visa Application Center in The Hague.
- From the first working day after submitting, it is possible for you to visit the embassy by appointment. We plan the time and date for you.
- During this appointment you will hand in your fingerprints and an iris scan. It is also possible that you have to answer a number of questions about your trip.
- The processing time of 5 working days starts from the next working day after your appointment. After 5 working days we will receive your passport with the visa for India
How do I order my visa at Traveldocs?
STEP 1 – Order your visa online and receive the application package by email
STEP 2 – Enter the necessary information and upload any necessary documents. With regular visas, you must physically prepare this document package.
STEP 3 – Send your documents to us by registered mail or by mail (this differs per visa type)
STEP 4 – We check the documents supplied by you for completeness and correctness before we will present your application to the relevant embassy. You will receive a message from us as soon as the application has been processed.
* We can also schedule an appointment for you immediately. As soon as the biometrics are issued, the processing time starts to run.
STEP 5 – As soon as your passport with the visa is ready, we will collect it for you at the embassy. You will then receive this for your desired delivery method back to your home or office. If you have an e-visa, you will receive the visa by email from us. You must print this yourself and put it at the passport before you can travel.
Why order your visa from Traveldocs?
At Traveldocs we guarantee professional, correct, smooth and reliable service.
Our experienced experts will check the application before it is submitted to the consulate or embassy of the Russian Federation. Only in this way can you be 100% sure that your application is correctly and safely applied for.
Traveldocs makes the procedure easier for you, so no more complicated website procedures.
You will be kept informed of the status of the request by e-mail or by telephone. You can also follow your request at any time via the track and trace function on our website.
Traveldocs is a Dutch company with years of experiences with the right connections to handle your documents correctly. We work with various tour operators, top clubs, large companies, many SMEs and many others. Your documents are always in safe hands with us.
Visa Service Desk assists companies and private travellers with applying for a visa, or legalisation. We assist our clients by taking care of both the administrative part of an application and the relevant procedure at an embassy or consulate. For this service we charge a fee. We are not part of the government or affiliated with them. All fees for your application are visible and transparant when you place your order on our website. You also have the option to submit your application directly to the relevant government entity yourself. When you place an order on our website we will never charge you a higher fee than the fee charged by the embassy or consulate.